RDS will be able to give a firm price to researchers for their funding applications once the scope of the project has been received.
For private-sector organisations RDS will provide an estimate which will be confirmed once the scope of the project has been confirmed.
The following prices are provided as a guide and will apply until 31 March 2022:
NHS / Public Sector
Small Study: £4,616
Medium Study: £11,540
Large Study: £17,310
Compute & Disclosure (per year): £792
Indexing Support: £2,308
Academia / Charities
Small Study: £6,008
Medium Study: £15,020
Large Study: £22,530
Compute & Disclosure (per year): £1,030
Indexing Support: £3,004
Commercial / Industry
Small Study: £13,856
Medium Study: £34,640
Large Study: £51,960
Compute & Disclosure (per year): £2,377
Indexing Support: £6,928
1. Small/Medium/Large study price includes:
- RDS will help researchers plan their research.
- Data extraction and technical processes including linking of datasets, if required
- Use and support of the National Safe Haven (if requested or required).
2. Compute and Disclosure relates to studies where, for example, we host your data and includes:
- Support and use of the secure data access platform in which researchers access the data, known as the National Safe Haven
3. Indexing Support where multiple datasets are being linked together. A secure indexing service (under the trusted third party model) will be made available